ULX220 - Installation Instructions
Be ready to wipe up any small amounts of water released during the filter replacement.
1. Ensure that the ice maker is turned off (Diagram 1).
2. Remove the filter by turning anti-clockwise 180˚.
3. Slide the old water filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it. (Diagram 2).
4. Unwrap the new filter cartridge and using the alignment guide, slide it gently into filter housing until it stops against the filter connection at the back of the housing. (Diagram 3).
5. Engage the filter by firmly rotating clockwise until the filter snaps into position (once engaged the filter cannot be rotated further). (Diagram 4).
6. Press a drinking glass against the water dispenser while checking for any leaks at the filter housing. Any spurts and sputters that occur as the system purges air out of the dispenser system are normal.
7. After filling one glass of water, continue flushing the system for about four minutes.
8. Turn on the ice maker. (Diagram 5).
9. When the filter has been replaced press and hold the ‘Ice and Water’ button for three seconds to reset the filter replace timer.